6.22.2010

Glimpse of Home

I am now settled back in Baguio after a few weeks. The glum of jetlag has worn off, the routine of school is scheduled and the joy of seeing old faces is great (as well as new faces).

The few months that I stayed at home were SO awesome. God is truly good and it was wonderful to grow with my fellow brothers and sisters of all ages. Moreso, it was in a place that I hold SO dear and with people that my heart exponentially grew for. Hopefully, I'll be able to put into words how much I care for my family, for the CPYF girls, for the CPC family, for my family scattered... until then, here are some photos...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/agracesurrendered/sets/72157624196988543/

<3 amy grace

1 comment:

  1. I know everybody tells you how much they miss you, love you, appreciate you. I just wanted to say that I had a BLAST being with you. I recall that Wednesday afternoon when you came over to help me with Maddy and she slept in your arms for a long time. I appreciate you for coming over to help me with my baby and to help me around the house.

    For some reason, keeping me company that day was such a blessing because I thought I felt overwhelmed with being a new mom and I felt lonely and forgotten just days before you came over. When the baby is newly hatched, everyone wants to come over and help you out. When the baby is not-as-new, all the help is gone and you are barely adjusting to a new routine, a beaten-up body, and new life!

    God proved to me that I'm not alone and help is on the way, so He sent you over to my house that day! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete