So yes, I am getting ready and I am excited to be going back to Southern California. I am happy to be finally comforted by my loved ones through their hugs. I definitely would rather communicate my feelings through face-to-face conversations rather than being dramatically exposed on the Internet for all to see. And it'd be nice to edify my brothers and sisters in Christ, who I have grown up with, in person rather than typing or by delayed Webcam.
Per,o this excitement is to an extent; it also has countering feelings of disappointment and sadness. I feel like I just got settled. Just now have I developed relationships with the children here, and just now have I grown accustomed to the learning style. I have grown so much in the past two months, God has changed me and I have been personally challenged to grow and grow more like Christ in this relative, sinful and apathetic world. It’s been a difficult journey but it’s been great to be tested in this way and to come away with a renewed love of God and His Word.
As I journey back to Southern California in less than two weeks, I am hoping for a lot of things. There’s a list in my planner (there are some parts of me that are the same) consisting of all the goals that I want to accomplish there and it grows with every conversation I have or sudden thought that I jot down in class. So, yes, I am excited. But similarly, there is a growing list for when I come back to Baguio in June.
<3 Amy Grace
I've had a few relaxing days thus far, please copy and paste -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/agracesurrendered/sets/72157614750885218/
No comments:
Post a Comment