As my journey back to California fast approaches, I continue to struggle with plans for my future. Again and again, He calls me to trust Him with the unknown. The hesitancy I feel is so unnecessary and I realize this. So I pray, my will will be His.
"You are Everything"
by Phil Wickham
Jesus, You're my everything.
My heart beats for you.
Filled with love and mystery,
Lord, I thirst for you.
You are everything, You are everything.
Lord, You are beautiful,
awesome and wonderful,
I give you all of my life.
Lord you're the song I sing,
Perfect in everything
I give you all of my life.
You are everything, You are everything.
You're the stone I rest upon
I find peace in you.
I love you Lord, with all my heart
I place my hope in you.
You are everything, You are everything.
Lord, You are beautiful,
awesome and wonderful,
I give you all of my life.
Lord you're the song I sing,
Perfect in everything
I give you all of my life.
Lord, You are beautiful,
awesome and wonderful,
I give you all of my life.
Lord you're the song I sing,
[You're] Perfect in everything
I give you all of my life.
hey hey! yup such an awesome song. your kuya and i will be praying for your journey home and your plans for your future too =) love you
ReplyDelete